Sunday 14 May 2017

Gee Up the Troops

Keeping your troops motivated is a battle that all commanders have to fight so this week I gave a little thought to how this would be done by the Twilight Kin. I have already painted some heroes to lead from the front and inspire the troops so perhaps some encouragement from behind is also required.

It Could be You

As an evil faction I don't think the Kin would be above making a blood sacrifice and what greater way to motivate the troops than picking one of your own.
The altar is an old stone I think I picked up whilst at University 20 odd years ago and the icon came from the Deamonette box.

Are you paying attention at the back ?


I think the altar along with the mushroom forest should add a nice little bit of flavor to the battlefield and remind me that I should get some of the background story I have in my head about the army written down. As creative writing is not really my thing that will be a more laborious task.



I have also made some progress on the hero mounted on an Eagle to take the place of hero on Pegasus.



It is coming together reasonably well and after some faffing around I have decided to complete the rear end first so I can hold it more easily to finish the front end.

1 comment:

  1. An NKVD security detachment always plays well - if you can nt justify a maxim then a sacrifice should do the trick

    ReplyDelete